During an unprecedented year, many families have modified their traditions. While some families gather in masses, the global pandemic is not allowing for such things to occur. Unfortunately, in the best interests of all, small family gatherings are the norm for 2020. However, with smaller groups, traditional meal spreads also require a bit of modifying. This, is where Nashua restaurants are here to help.
Although you may be craving the authentic goodies and Grandma’s cookies, this is the year to step outside of the box. At India Palace, we are excited to offer a full catering menu sure to hit the spot at any holiday gathering. From vegan to authentically seasoned meat dishes and more sweets than one could imagine – we have your cravings covered.
Here is a look at a few options to make your 2020 holidays feast a memorable one!
Every successful gathering starts with appetizers. In fact, this part of the meal is the favorite part to many! The hardest part of appetizer is choosing a spread that leaves room for the next few courses!
- Pav Bhaji – A sure way to warm the soul during the cold winter season is with Pav bhaji. This popular street food is a spicy mix of vegetables generally served with a warm, fresh bun.
- Vegetable Masala Puffs – Flaky puffs stuffed with seasonal vegetables are a winner at any gathering.
- Stuffed Masala Mushrooms – A twist on the traditional stuffed mushroom with veggies savored in Indian spice masala.
- Ganderi Kabob – Spicy chicken kabobs skewered on sweet sugar canes is a perfect holiday compliment!
- Murgh Roti-te-boti – A festive little chicken slider on a popular naan biscuit is a sure crowd pleaser too!
- Tandoori Shrimp with Mango Salsa – Perhaps something a bit fancier is in order? You’ll want to serve these shrimps in a martini glass with the salsa inside.
Authentic Indian Entrees
If you’re really throwing in the towel and not cooking a thing – we have you covered there too! Here are a few authentic entrees Indian restaurants in Nashua, like India Palace, create for all eating preferences.
- Dum Alu Kashmiri – This one is a vegetarian favorite with baby potatoes cooked in our favorite blend of spices and yogurt gravy.
- Baingan Bhartha – Or perhaps a bit of eggplant is in order? This meal combines eggplant with onions and tomatoes to create a meal that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Paneer – Paneer is a fresh Indian cottage cheese that makes many dishes the ultimate feast. From vegetables to cashews, spicy gravy to sandwiches, paneer has many forms in many delicious offerings.
- Mango Chicken – Fruity, spicy, and hearty – need we say more?
- Kadahi Lamb – A holiday tradition for many, lamb is a staple in Indian cuisine. This meal combines tomatoes, onions, peppers, ginger, fresh herbs, and a blend of spices. We promise you’ll be asking for more!
The list is truly too long to fit into one article. Be sure to check out our catering menu online for the full list of authentic Indian offerings to complete your untraditional holiday season! Here is a sneak peek at what you may find:
- Tandoori Naan
- Stuffed Paratha
- Lemon Rice
- Goat Biryani
- Bhagari Shrimp Curry
- Goan Fish Curry
As Nashua restaurants continue to provide what our customers need, you can count on India Palace to deliver! For all of your holiday catering, contact our restaurant at (603) 891-1140. We gratefully fill catering orders for 20 people or more and guarantee your complete satisfaction!